Sunday, September 30, 2012

YAY Daddy comes home

Today is a good day, DADDY COMES HOME!! We are very excited for him to get home. Ryan says daddy has been gone for 100 days, I'm sure it feels like that to him. Thanks to the Olive Garden's never ending pasta bowl commercials, this mama has been craving it for days now so guess what's for dinner? That's right, OLIVE GARDEN! :) It's gorgeous out today and we have the windows open and there is a nice breeze coming through the windows. The last 2 days were another story, it rained and rained and rained. Last night it started to thunder and Carter says, "Oh no mommy it's thunder." I said you don't have to be afraid, his response to me was, "I not afraid mommy you know why, because God is in my heart." Made me melt. It's things like that when you know whatever you are doing with your kids you are doing right :) Well happy Sunday and hope you have a great day!

P.S. 8 days until we find out what baby #3 is :) WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment